Wednesday 23 July 2014

Weekly Wishlist - Autumnal Edition.


One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six.

Hands up who is looking forward to Autumn? I certainly am!!! Autumn is my favourite season, I love the chill that starts creeping into the air, long woodland walks admiring all the pretty new colours of the leaves and cosy dark evenings. 

I love Autumn/Winter fashion and cannot wait to start adding all the jumpers to my wardrobe!! For me Autumn fashion is all about stockpiling jeans, thick tights, long sleeved dresses, embellished knitwear, all the boots, fedora hats and fur collars not to mention I always buy a ridiculous amount of scarves. 

Here are just a few of my favourite picks from the high street stores right now!

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.     

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I produce a very good article… but what can I say… I done
    ladies fashion wholesalers manchester

    ReplyDelete