Friday 25 July 2014

Eli's Birthday Wish List - What To Get A Three Year Old.



One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight

Eli's birthday seems to be coming around fast, I know there is still 3 months but I like to be prepared and budget especially with our impending move! So I have been trying to get some ideas of what to get him.....What to buy a three year old that has already has more possessions then I do!!

Now I always stick to the old saying.....Something he wants, something he needs, something to wear, something to read.....to make sure he has a variety of gifts and that I don't go too overboard!

So this year his main present and want is a bicycle or to be more precise a tricycle, I think 3 is the perfect age for a child's first bike and a great photo opportunity to look back on in the future. When we are in our new house I can picture bike rides round the village and in the park and I have my eyes set on an American retro Radio Flyer tricycle complete with bell and handle tassels! A little extra want is this marble run game, Eli absolutely love building things so he will love building this towering marble run I'm sure.

Next is what he needs...which is a nice new rucksack which he can take to Nursery as he will have started by then! I love this vintage looking red bus rucksack by Cath Kidston It is the perfect size to fit in it his sippy cup and a spare change of clothes!

Something to wear is an easy one as Winter will be approaching so a replacement leather jacket for the one he has outgrown is a must and I absolutely adore this one from Zara! Also another winter essential is a good pair of boots and I have been wanting to get Eli a pair of Doc Martins for a long time!

Lastly something to read.....this list could honestly be endless! He need some new books to go with his Leap Frog Leap Reader and these 'Learn to read phonics books' are perfect for his age. We also need a story book or two or three and right now I think Eli would love this 'Cars Galore' book and also any book by Oliver Jeffers is a winner!

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment