Wednesday 2 July 2014

New Discoveries.





























We are only 2 days into July and for me its already full of new discoveries and I am desperate to acquire! The first being the most yummiest sounding and beautifully packaged Sea Salt Caramel Truffles by Carbonnel et Walker available to buy in John Lewis here. These chocolates look absolutely divine what a perfect little treat for a special celebration like my birthday for instance HINT HINT!

The second in my new discoveries is not really a new discovery but a new release as such. I already own one of the Joe Malone fragrances from the 'Blackberry & Bay' collection which is my all time favourite scent but in September a new fragrance will be released in time for Autumn. The new Wood Sage & Sea Salt scent is supposed to reflect the smells of the seaside and evoke feelings of freedom and escape into nature with hints of salty sea air and driftwood.....I mean doesn't that sound amazing?! This is definitely one I want to get my hands on!        

Lastly a brand that is completely new to me Arran Aromatics of Scotland, based on the Isle of Arran which I visited almost 10 years ago on a school trip. I have such fond memories of this beautiful Island and I love the philosophy of this brand, their cosmetics being inspired by nature whilst being environmentally friendly using sustainable ingredients and recycled packaging. I have a huge wish list of products I would love to try here are just a few for you to see:

Feel good formulas seaweed and mineral salt scrub.
After the rain bath salts.
Sandalwood and lavender bath oil.
Feel good formulas rosemary and sage bath soak.
Feel good formulas cucumber and avocado facial scrub.
Sea mud cleansing and toning facial mask. 

I hope these will be some new discoveries for you too! Thank you for reading!

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment