Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites!




Is it just me or has this month absolutely flown by! July has been a great month and as it was my birthday I have a lot of new favourites to share with you. 

I will start with my random non beauty favourites and the first thing has got to be Aldi's Strawberry & Lime Fruit Cider! This yummy goodness is just so refreshing, nothing cools you down on a hot day like a fruit cider pored over a glass filled to the brim with ice and Aldi's offering is only £1.50 a bottle!

My lovely mother bought me a beautiful necklace for my birthday which I have been wearing non stop since, it is a silver dog tag style pendant each with all our names engraved on it. I love how dainty and delicate it is and its so personal, a great keepsake to have. 

My last random favourite has got to be boxing, there was a great fight on this month which we were really looking forward to and sadly the main fight was canceled which was a little disappointing but we still enjoyed the rest of the smaller fights. Also in a few weeks we are going to a 'Clash For Cancer' charity boxing event where we know one of the boxers taking part and next month we have tickets to go see a night of championship boxing in London which will also be a great night out.

On to beauty favourites the first has to be Arran Aromatics 'After The Rain' Shea body butter which has to be one of the best body moisturisers I have ever tired....I will be doing a review of the whole gift set very soon! The Body Shop Vineyard Peach body mist was a kind gift from my best friend and I have been using it every day since. The sent is so fruity and very genuine peach scent so it smells delicious. Another birthday gift was The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Oil-In-Serum which has done fantastic things for my skin since I've been using it, even though it was a little hit and miss at first check out my full review for tips on how to use it here. Two products that I received in my Latest In beauty The Glamour Edit box which have quickly become July favourites were the Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 and the Magnifibres lash lengthening mascara. The cream blush is just so subtle and so easy to use it is the most beautiful dusky rose colour that suits my pale skin and its pretty much fool proof! Magnifibres is a great alternative to false lashes, tiny fibres that stick to your lashes and when covered with a sweep of mascara is supposed to lengthen your lashes up to 5mm....its really does work I promise I will do a before and after pictures soon!

I really do hope that next month goes a little slower but hopefully I should be moving by the end of next month finally so its all very exciting! Thank you for reading.

LouLou.

1 comment:

  1. Love your reviews!! Check out my July Favs here as well :) http://pinkswatchesandgoldwatches.blogspot.ca/2014/07/july-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete