Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Five Product Face Tag.






























This tag was actually quite easy for me as on a average day during the summer I don't really wear a great deal of make up and also my skin has been behaving itself quite well recently! These are the five products/essentials that I favoured for a basic everyday look:


  1. Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation - I could actually skip using a base and just use a little concealer as my skin has been pretty good recently, but I love how this foundation evens out skin tone and the coverage can be built up in areas that its needed like under the eyes and around my nose. 
  2. Benefit Gimme Brow - Doing my non existent eyebrows gives a little definition to my face and frames my eyes nicely. This brow gel gives my fair eyebrows a really natural tints making them a little more prominent whilst still looking natural. 
  3. Bourjois Cream Blush In 03 - A new product which gives such a lovely natural flush to the face, its very fool proof and has great staying power!
  4. Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - A great everyday mascara that gives length and volume, mascara is a complete must product without it I'd look asleep! 
  5. Clinique Chubby Stick In Super Strawberry - A bit of lip colour really wakes the face up and I chose this reddish lip tint as it looks very natural and gives a little moisture to the lips.  
I'd love to see all your 5 product faces! What are your make up essentials? 

Thank you for reading!

LouLou

No comments:

Post a Comment