This tag was actually quite easy for me as on a average day during the summer I don't really wear a great deal of make up and also my skin has been behaving itself quite well recently! These are the five products/essentials that I favoured for a basic everyday look:
- Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation - I could actually skip using a base and just use a little concealer as my skin has been pretty good recently, but I love how this foundation evens out skin tone and the coverage can be built up in areas that its needed like under the eyes and around my nose.
- Benefit Gimme Brow - Doing my non existent eyebrows gives a little definition to my face and frames my eyes nicely. This brow gel gives my fair eyebrows a really natural tints making them a little more prominent whilst still looking natural.
- Bourjois Cream Blush In 03 - A new product which gives such a lovely natural flush to the face, its very fool proof and has great staying power!
- Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - A great everyday mascara that gives length and volume, mascara is a complete must product without it I'd look asleep!
- Clinique Chubby Stick In Super Strawberry - A bit of lip colour really wakes the face up and I chose this reddish lip tint as it looks very natural and gives a little moisture to the lips.
I'd love to see all your 5 product faces! What are your make up essentials?
Thank you for reading!