Monday 28 July 2014

H&M Autumn/Winter Collection - My Must Haves!






























Oh my I am just going crazy for all the new Autumn/Winter stock filtering into the shops at the moment  and H&M has to be one of my favourites! Look at all these beauties!! These are eight of my favourite Autumnal pieces available online at H&M right now.

I absolutely love all their new jackets, my wardrobe is still without a leather jacket and H&M do such great affordable ones! I also adore this white with black detailing jersey jacket, it is so chic and very channel-esk looking which will smarten up any outfit. 

I am loving the animal prints for Autumn winter and H&M are doing this trend so well. This skirt is very similar to one I already have but is in the most perfect Autumnal colours....I definitely need it! The snake skin print slip ons are also bloody gorgeous, I have never owned a pair of these popular style shoes before but they seemed to be everywhere this summer! Another beautiful animal print statement piece is this double breasted winter coat, I have huge trouble finding coats that suit me so I am looking forward to trying this on. 

Lastly tan, brown and beige will be my go to colours for the season to come and a felt hat, suede fringed boots and tan leather look shorts are wardrobe staples that cannot be missed out on! 

Hopefully you will see some of these crop up in a few hauls in the future! Thank you for reading. 

LouLou.        

No comments:

Post a Comment