Monday 14 July 2014

A Random Little Primark Haul!

So usually I go into Primark and come out with a bag of clothes for myself, usually spontaneous purchases but this time my shop was for necessities only....ok ok a couple of cheeky whim buys snuck in there who am I kidding! 

Still this haul is a little random and I shall start off by talking about PANTS....yes pants! I know I blog a lot about beauty and fashion but first and foremost I am a mother of two little boys one of which is in the midst of being potty trained. Eli is doing so so well and I will do a complete potty training 101 post very soon but right now pants have become essential and I picked up these cute digger ones which he absolutely loves and are super cute. 

























On the topic of pants do you want to see mine.....?



















I have been in desperate need for some new underwear for a very long time, I picked up a few bits in the Jack Wills and Victoria Secret sales but before now I haven't bought underwear since I was pregnant with Wesley! Anyone who had been pregnant will know how much your body changes and since then all my underwear has become far too big for me and how could I resist these pretty little double sets. The lace on these are so adorable and I love the grey and pale pastel pink colours, its always so nice to have matching underwear which I almost never ever have. The bras came in a pack of 2 for £8 and the knickers were also a pack of 2 for only £3, this is great value for money I always resist parting a lot of money for underwear so Primark is always my first stop.


How could I resist a little spontaneous splurge! This light weight patterned dress was too lovely to resist and only £7 perfect for the heatwave we are having this week, you can never have enough of these style dresses in this heat. 

Lastly the cutest little polkadot coin purse with my initial on the front, I don't own anything monogrammed and these little purses have tons of uses and only £2....just couldn't resist.

Thank you for reading!

LouLou.  

No comments:

Post a Comment