Thursday 31 July 2014

The BodyShop Vineyard Peach Collection.

























I was lucky enough to receive a few items from the Vineyard Peach collection by The BodyShop for my birthday so I thought I'd share my first impressions on this particular sent which I think is a relatively new addition to their collections.

This was the first time I had ever smelt this scent collection and it is totally up my street! It is the juiciest fruity scent and even though it is a very sweet scent its doesn't smell too synthetic and does have a genuine 'peach' smell which is just delicious!

The body mist is so nice and have become my new replacement for my now empty Victoria Secret Body Mist in 'Lemon escape'. Because it is a body mist the fragrance doesn't last very long but that is expected it just means I can enjoy liberally spritzing myself with it all day!

The shower gel does a good job and again shares the beautiful juicy scent which has been a very big hit with the boys at bath time who now request to smell of peaches! The body butter has been a nice surprise I haven't used one for ages and have stayed away because they used to feel a bit too greasy on the skin but this one is just lovely! It sinks into the skin quickly, is very moisturising and the peach scent    seems to linger so much longer then any other moisturisers I have tried which is great as who wouldn't want to smell like a peach!

This is definitely one of my favourite scents from The Body Shop, you can find the range for sale here.

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment