Sunday 6 July 2014

Face Of The Day - Spotlight On Clinique.

























Now After my recent Clinique haul that can be seen here, my go to everyday make up look tends to be completely Clinique dominated! Clinique is a brand that never fails to impress me everything from their product quality to their customer service is just excellent which always leaves me going back again and again.

After applying my current favourite base of Benefit Porefessional primer, Maybelline Better Skin foundation and YSL Touche eclat highlighter....pretty much everything from then on is always Clinique!

For blush I have been loving the Clinique Cheek Pop in 'Peach Pop', not only is it the most stunning looking blush I have ever seen (they really have gone above and beyond with the packaging and presentation) but the formula is just as beautiful too. The powder blush is so buttery soft you could almost mistake it for a cream blush, the pigmentation is fantastic meaning with only a light hand and a fluffy brush and you have the most beautiful summery peach cheeks that have a great wear time too!

For eyes I have been opting for this little Clinique quad that I received in the last bonus time gift in the shades 'Pink Chocolate'. I love the dusky pinks and browns in this palette, it actually reminds me somewhat of a more compact Naked3. It contains the perfect brow highlight colour, a shimmery pink base colour and two darker browns perfect for the crease and contouring creating the most gorgeous day time smokey eye.

I always have a Clinique mascara in my make up bag, I just cannot fault them! The one I am loving right now is a sample size of Clinique's High Impact mascara which is super black and leaves you with the most volumous fluttery eyelashes.

Lastly the lipstick I have worn every single day since I bought it, Clinique's Long Lasting Matt Lipstick in 'Matt Beauty'. Now what can I say I am completely in love with this lipstick! It is the most beautiful dusky pink shade which compliments my pale skin and blonde hair perfectly. It is a great everyday shade with a little bit more colour pop then a 'my lips but better' colour. Its finish is matt but not so matt that its drying, it is comfortable to wear and lasts a great length of time before any reapplication is needed. I really want to pick up several other colours in this Long Lasting Matt range as this has so quickly become my go to lip colour of choice.

All these products are available from the Clinique website here but I would thoroughly recommend visiting your local counter, not only can you swatch the colours before hand but the staff are super helpful and will be able to give you a ton of advice and suggestions.

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment