Monday 14 July 2014

Clinique Freebies With Glamour Magazine.



























Women's magazines are doing some excellent freebies at the moment and Glamour Magazine is no exception!! When I heard what little gift was going to be in this months magazine I scoured the shops daily eager to get my hands on a copy. I am a huge Clinique lover so for the £2 cost of the magazine it is well worth the generously sized samples that come with it.


























There are 4 samples available in this months Glamour Magazine, a choice of two Chubby Stick lip crayons in 'Whopping Watermellon' and 'Super Strawberry', High Impact Mascara or Dramatically Different Moisturiser. As I am a bit of a Clinique fiend the only item that I didn't already own was the 'Whopping Watermellon' Chubby Stick so I decided to give that one a try 

I absolutely love the Clinique Chubby Sticks i think this maybe my 5th one, the formula is so moisturising with easy application and a nice subtle wash of colour thats perfect for everyday wear. Full sized Clinique Chubby Sticks are £18 each....thats pretty pricey and with this £2 magazine you are getting a half sized one worth £9! 

These are all the freebies available with Glamour magazine but like I said I already owned the other 3 but they are all just as fab and I use them very regularly as you can tell by the almost empty bottle of moisturiser! 

When I was on the hunt for this magazine there weren't that many left with the Chubby Stick freebie, this deal is going to be very popular as it is amazing value and a great brand so I suggest to you get to your local news agent pronto so you don't miss out! 

Thank you for reading!

LouLou.   

No comments:

Post a Comment