Thursday 26 June 2014

Weekly Menu.

Like I said in yesterdays post I am trying to change my cooking habits at the moment and I have decided the best way to do this is to plan plan plan! Weekly meal plans will help me make sure I don't just rely on all the carbs and it also means I don't buy any naughties when shopping. So here is my weekly menu of dinners and I will try to blog as many of these recipes as possible!

Day 1: Mexican style chorizo and feta salad.

Day 2: Thai green chicken curry with coconut, cashews, broccoli and green beans.

Day 3: Chicken and bacon salad with a reduced fat creme fraiche dressing and shaved parmesan.

Day 4: Minted Lamb and feta burgers in wholemeal pitta with humous and salad.

Day 5: Italian meatball minestrone soup with homemade pesto and parmesan.

Day 6: Lamb kofta kebabs with couscous salad and a lemon and mint yogurt.

Day 7: Gilled haloumi and quinoa salad with roasted sweet potato.


Stay tuned for recipes!

LouLou.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment