Tuesday 24 June 2014

Another Weekly Wishlist!






























The allure of all the sales has lead me to do a lot of window shopping recently, that and the fact that my birthday is just around the corner means I have compiled a fair few wish lists so this may be one of a series which I post over the next few weeks.  

First lets start with the Zara sale....oh how I could spend so much money in that sale! I have already ordered a coat and a bag which I should be receiving today (eeek!) so keep your eyes peeled for a review post soon. Part of me really wishes that I also ordered this pale pink faux leather jacket, its such a great spring summer staple that will look so pretty over summer dresses and I absolutely love the shape of it. 

Now everybody knows I'm a boot girl I could wear them all day every day, when it comes to shoes I'm totally comfort over style. I absolutely love these boots by Ash in a stone coloured suede with a small wooden heel they are so neutral that they would go with everything which means there a winner in my book. They look so sophisticated and are a little bit pricey at over the £100 mark but I know I would get so much wear out of them and a good pair of boots will last years. 

Im a total lipstick addict I might even do a whole lipstick wish list at some point. I have such a tiny lipstick collection that definitely needs expanding and the Elizabeth Arden Moisturising Lipstick in the shade 'Red Door Red' is at the top of my list. I love a red lip and this is such a classic red colour that everybody needs in their make up bag....and the packaging....well just look at it! Its so stunning it looks like a piece of architecture! 

The next lipstick on my wish list is a new release from Clinique, the new Long Lasting Matt Lipstick collection boasts great wear time without being at all drying which sounds just about perfect to me. In a recent trip to a Clinique counter I swatched a few and decided that I definitely need the shade 'Matt Beauty' a mid tones dusky pink which is very wearable everyday colour.

Another amazing sale find which is at the top of my Birthday list is the Laura Mercier Bath and Body Luxury Quartet currently half price from NKSpace. Laura Mercier bath and body products are much raved about by bloggers for their quality and the price reflects that! The individual full sized products are expensive but this gift set of mini's is a great way to try them out without having to fork out a lot of pennies!     

Olivia Burton watches has popped up on my wish lists for almost a year now and I still haven't got my hands on one. My favourite from the current collection is this large dial watch in rose gold with a brown leather strap, it looks so stylish and rose gold is my absolute favourite. 

Ted baker has an awesome sale on right now and I am in desperate need of a new purse! I am loving this large white leather purse with black detailing....very Chanel-esk. It also comes with a hidden mirror for those make up touch ups on the go and is a lovely size to fit everything in. It will also match the new Zara bag I have bought so I have got to get it right??

Lastly a pretty little eyeshadow palette by Too Faced called 'Natural Eyes' I've already seen many fantastic reviews for this eyeshadow palette and I have to admit the shade selection is gorgeous. Each eyeshadow is laid out in coordinating sets of three (a wash colour, transitional colour and crease colour) so that several different looks can be created. I think this is very clever and great for any eyeshadow noob!

Thank you for reading. 

LouLou.  

No comments:

Post a Comment