Thursday 5 June 2014

A Mini Primark Haul.

























Everybody knows white is a very popular colour and trend durning the summer months but it can be very hard to wear. I used to steer clear of white because I thought it could look unflattering not to mention hard to keep clean especially around 2 children but I finally gave in when I saw these 2 beautiful items from Primark.  



The first item I saw was this beautiful midi skirt, I cant begin to tell you how long I have been lusting after a midi skirt to add to my spring/summer wardrobe and this one fits the bill perfectly. It sits high on the waist line and comes to midway down the calf and comes with a brown skinny belt. The fabric of the skirt is really light and layered with a sheer textured top layer giving and extra dimension to the fabric. This skirt is so feminine with a hint of 50's style and looks so much more expensive then it is, in fact when I got to the till I was amazed when it rung through as only £5!! What a bargain.



The second thing I picked up was this white lace panel kimono, now kimono's are everywhere at the moment and I actually already own one but this was just so stunning I couldn't leave the shop without it. It is so sheer and floaty with the most beautiful lace paneling and edging, it is the most perfect universal light weight cover up when its just a little chill in the air. I love the way it looks over dresses but it can easily be worn with short and jeans, this could easily sit on a top shop rail with a price tag of £40 plus but in Primark this little gem is only £15! I can imagine this will sell pretty quickly so I urge you to go check it out fast. 

I cant wait to put together some lovely summer outfits with my new purchases! Thanks for reading.

LouLou.   

No comments:

Post a Comment