Wednesday 11 June 2014

Night Time Regime.

This is my current night time regime combination that I have been loving right now, taking off my make up and being kind to my skin is possibly my most favourite time of the day! After completing these few steps my skin feels fresh and soft and in the morning I wake up looking pretty radiant if I do say so myself!

Remove any traces of your make up using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.

Cleanse using a balm, I like to use the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm.

Double Cleanse to make sure all traces of balm product are gone a cream cleanser works best for this and I like to use the Liz earl Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish as it also exfoliates the skin.

Tone to clarify the skin using Clinique Blemish Solutions Clarifying Solution which clears dead skin, unclogs pores and helps reduce oil.  

Treat any problem areas, sometime I like to use a serum but most days I just use an eye cream to combat puffiness and dark circles. Clinique All About Eyes is what I'm using right now.

Moisturise your skin, my current favourite being Clinique Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser to help get rid of any pesky spots that may be lurking.

Soften your lips overnight by applying a lip treatment my favourite being the Dr Lipp Nipple Balm, it makes applying your lipstick the next morning so much easier.  

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.

No comments:

Post a Comment