Monday 2 June 2014

Jam Packed June.





























I know I keep saying how crazy this month is for us just looking at my diary overwhelms me at the moment! I though I'd share all the loveliness that is going on this month as well as to keep track of all the shenanigans myself.

  • This saturday the boy's have a birthday party to go to as our next door neighbour's little girl is turning 2. This will be the boy's first birthday party so I know they are going to have lots of fun and I need to go shopping for a little gift for the birthday girl. 
  • Sunday I am thinking of having a little indoor date night with Greig, the month is so hectic it will be nice just to chill with some good food, a bottle of red wine and a film. I've been wanting an excuse to make some homemade tapas for a while....some patatas bravas, chorizo, paella, cured meats and flat bread as well as a yummy homemade pudding.
  • It is Greig's birthday Saturday the 14th and I still have a little preparation to do! His main present is sorted I just need to get a few little bits from the boys and also make him a birthday cake....just a regular victoria sponge filled with lashings of vanilla butter cream and home grown strawberries. I am taking him out for lunch in Folkstone on his birthday, a lovely drive down to the coast where we have a table booked at a beautiful and stylish restaurant that overlooks the harbour. I pray its nice whether so we can take a stroll on the beach and a wander round the shops.
  • Sunday the 15th is Father's day so Greig gets spoilt two days in a row! As a surprise we have organised a Fathers day out for Greig, Eli, my Dad and Greig's Dad. We are taking a trip on the New Romney steam train visiting the coastal towns of Dimchurch, Dungeness and Hythe and stopping off for a fish and chip lunch.
  • Friday the 20th is my beautiful little mans first birthday.....again another homemade cake will be made this time a cheeky chocolate one. After opening presents we are going for a day out at Howlets Zoo taking a homemade picnic with us of pasta, sausage rolls, quiche and cake.  
  • Saturday will be a day for visiting family especially ones that are not able to make Wesley's party on sunday and I'm sure I'll have a lot of baking and party prep to do.   
  • Sunday the 22nd is party day!! I have my mums house to decorate in banners and balloons, and lots of party food to organise! I'm going to do some mini submarine rolls with different fillings, a pasta and salad dish, homemade quiche, sausage rolls, pizza bites, cupcakes, chocolate brownies and not forgetting birthday cake! 
  • Saturday the 28th is my best friends baby shower! This I am so excited about again lots of baking will be done....you cant turn up to a baby shower without treats! I can't wait for her to open her little hamper of gifts its going to be a lovely day. 
And in between all that we need to take viewings for the flat keeping it as clean and tidy as possible, and possibly move house at the end of the month but I have a feeling its going to over run a bit because we have not got a buyer and the house is way off being finished! 

This month sure is going to one to remember. 

LouLou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment