Monday 9 June 2014

LouLouLoves...Weight loss aids.




























Now as soon as this crazy month is over with I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to get back on the healthy eating wagon, all the party food, birthday cake and dinners out this month is bound to add a few inches to my waist line! Now I absolutely hate the word DIET, I never diet....I eat healthy, reduce my portion sizes and carb levels and stick to lean meats. I do not like to calorie count or follow any sort of weight loss plan....I eat what I like just making sure its not to excess whilst still having the odd cake here and there. Over the past few months I seem to have stumbled across many different weight loss and healthy eating aids that have intrigued me so come july I might give a few a try let you know what I think of them.

Exercise is a very important part of a healthy lifestyle and is probably what I struggle with most, looking after 2 children all day doesn't allow much time or energy for any extra exercise. I have completed the 30 day shred which I found I managed to fit in to my day pretty well but it gets a little tedious so have been in search for a replacement and this is where 'Insanity' comes in. You may have all seen this epic work out plan and DVD on the shopping channels....and yes it looks absolutely INSANE! But part of that is quite appealing, a fast and intense work out fit into a small amount of time is just what I need.

A more recent discovery has been Yourtea.com Tiny Tea 14/28 day detox a herbal tea that you drink 3 times a day which is supposed to nourish and cleanse your digestive system resulting in a list of benefits including assisting weight loss, reducing bloating, improving skin clarity and increasing energy. Doesn't that just sound fantastic?? The 14 day detox costs £20 and I am so looking forward to hopefully giving it a try, being a huge tea drinker it should be pretty easy for me to stick to.

When placing a recent Teapigs order I noticed something different advertised on their website a product called 'Matcha' a super concentrated green tea powder which has massive antioxidant properties. The powder can be added to milk, juice or water to create a powerful drink with a ton of health benefits including boosting energy and concentration and aiding weight loss. This product is a great pick-me-up when drunk in the morning as an alliterative to your morning coffee, it will certainly get you ready for the day ahead!

I am a little bit in love with the proteinworld website I have never seen such amazing unisex branding for protein powder and fitness supplements. Everything in that category is usually to aimed at and tailored to men its nice to see a brand that is not intimidating for female buyers. In particular I really want to try their Slender Blend powered drink which can be used as a meal replacement and encourages weight loss whilst encouraging the growth of lean muscle. I think this would be great to have in the morning for breakfast or after exercise to kerb cravings aid muscle toning. They also sell a range of supplement capsules including a Fat Melter which reduces the amount of fat digested and Luminous Capsules which improve skin clarity and strengthen hair and nails.

Lastly whilst browsing the isles of my local Holland & Barrett I came across these Green Coffee & Raspberry Ketones Capsules, I've read a lot about the potential benefits of these products when it comes to their antioxidant properties. They help balance blood sugar levels and have light appetite suppressing qualities which is great for combatting snacking.  

I would love to know if anyone has any experience with these products and what you thought. Thank you for reading.

LouLou.


No comments:

Post a Comment