Saturday 28 June 2014

Clinique Haul!



Today I picked up two products from my favourite brand Clinique that I have been lusting after, both products are new in for summer and even better I got several freebies to try as well.


Since Its release just a few weeks ago I have been wanting to get my hands on one of the new Long Lasting Soft Matt Lipsticks after reading some rave blogger reviews about this amazing new formula. After swatching them several times over the past weeks I finally bit the bullet and decided to go for the shade 'Matt Beauty' a dusky mid toned pink, a lovely everyday colour thats not too bright but a bit more noticeable the a nude pink. If I were to pick up a second It would have to be 'Matt Manderin' a stunning vibrant orange red that I think would suit most skin tones. I love a matt lip finish but there is always the common problem of it being drying and uncomfortable to wear so I'm super excited to give this lipstick a good test and will review It on my blog soon.




My second purchase was one that I missed out on a few months ago when it was released, the Clinique Cheek Pop Blushes were so popular they sold out pretty quickly especially the shade 'Peach Pop' which is what I deem to be most suited to my skin tone. I completely understand why these little beauties were so popular not only is it the most stunning packaged blush I've ever seen with its sturdy clear casing and the most beautiful embossing but the formula is unlike any blush I have ever tried before. Its so pretty I almost don't want to use it and spoil it but don't you worry you will see a review of this soon!


Now onto why the brand Clinique are so awesome, not only is the quality of their products top notch but they know how to treat their customers. The counter staff are always super helpful and with every purchase they give you a ton of free samples to try, and twice a year with the purchase of at least 2 products they give out a whole bonus time gift set which are always amazing! With my two Clinique purchases I got a couple of samples and even a free full sized lipstick! This Long Lasting Lipstick in 'All Heart' it a lovely wine/plum colour and unlike the one I purchased this has a more glossy finish which I actually really like! Getting a free lipstick can be a bit hit and miss when it comes to colour.....it may not be a colour you would wear or it might not suit you but this lipstick is actually in a colour that I would have chosen myself. I know I will get a lot of wear out of this freebie especially in the colder months as it is the most perfect autumnal shade. 

I also was given a free generous sized sample of their Repairwear Laser Focus Eye Cream which is great for those first signs of wrinkles which I am very sad to say that I'm already fretting about....I blame the children and lack of sleep! Also a couple of sachet samples of the new launch of their Clinique Smart Repair Serum, both of these I am looking forward to trying I absolutely love Clinique skin care and its never a let down. 

You might see a Clinique skin care haul in the near future as I seem to be running low on some of my favourite from this brand. Thank you for reading.

LouLou.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I do love this haul of yours!! I have an appointment at the Clinique counter in 2 weeks time and I think I will be making a few purchases (who am I kidding, I will be making a few purchases!) I love the look of blush and the lipsticks. Have you tried anything else Clinique? I fear I may have to buy one of each product just to try everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a lot of bits by Clinique I am a big lover of their skincare, their blemish solutions range is fantastic as well as their take the day off balm cleanser! To be honest I am never disappointed with any of their products the quality is always spot on I'm just so impressed with their new summer make up releases they are all amazing! I had to stop myself from spending a small fortune!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete