Wednesday 5 March 2014

Wednesday Wishlist.

One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight

Im Loving accessories at the moment, dainty summer jewellery from Daisy and retro shaped sunnies are at the top of my wish list! I love the idea of great time saving products this exfoliating toner from REN does two jobs in one without being too harsh on the skin. Illamasqua cream pigment in hollow is supposed to be the best contour for pale skin and you can get it in this set called expressive eyes with a really pretty eyeshadow quad and mascara. I have recently bought my first Zoeva make up brush and I am so impressed that now I want the whole set in particular this limited edition rose gold set. There are so many candles that i am lusting after at the moment but this 'Garden Time' scent from Yankee Candle is perfect for spring. I cant have a wish list without a couple of items of clothing, my wardrobe is currently void of comfy T-shirts and this basic 'hello brooklyn' slogan tee will look great with some skinny jeans for an everyday look. And we cant forget the midi skirt the length is perfect for spring and this one is a great mono print pattern which will go with everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment