Monday 24 March 2014

Another Not So Mini...Mini Haul

The shops seem to be calling me at the moment with many doing some extremely good offers, that and the fact that I seem to be running out of a lot of my day to day products means I have a few little hauls for you.

This time I took a little wander round Primark and Boots, I initially went into Primark for my usual socks which I left out of this haul because socks are pretty boring! I have looked around Primark many a time over the last few weeks coming out empty handed every time. I don't know whether its because they are in between seasons and still have a lot of sale stock to get rid of but I couldn't seem to find anything I liked, not even the lovely things I had seen other bloggers feature in their hauls. Today seemed a little bit of an exception when exiting the shop tucked right in the corner I found some lovely boxy casual T-shirts which would be perfect for spring.  



Firstly I picked up this quite thick almost denim like floral print top with cap sleeves and a V necked back, then also this Beverly Hills slogan mint green thin T-shirt which was also available in several other pastel colours and slogans. I find these type of tops so easy and comfortable to wear and are great for when the weather starts to get a little warmer. They can be worn with skinny jeans, pencil skirts or shorts and they introduce a little spring colour into my very monochrome wardrobe, not to mention a bit of a bargain at only £6-£8! 

I always like to check out Primarks beauty section and a few favourites of mine are their argan hair oil and cotton wool pads also every trip to Primark I like to pick up a Macadamia hair mask because these things are fab! I think I've probably used about a dozen now, they leave your hair super soft and shiny I usually apply it once or twice a week. I have medium length hair and one sachet does me 2-3 applications which isn't bad for only £2. 

My next purchase is a massive blast from the past! I remember Montagne Jennesse face masks from my teenager years when they were all the rage at sleepovers with friends. Now being stocked in Primark for only 90p each I couldn't resist giving them a go and seeing what effect they have on my slighter more aged skin.  


I stumbled into Boots with only 2 things on my list, covering my eyes as I passed with makeup counters I was determined to leave with only the things I came for and for once I was successful! Firstly I had a £5 off No7 skin care voucher and after running out of exfoliator I saw this and though it sounded great. The No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Exfoliator has had rave reviews and once using the voucher I received on a previous visit it only cost £6 usually £11. Recently I saw a post by Lily Pebbles talking about the new Sunshield Superfluid by Soap & Glory dubbing it a great dupe for the famous Kiehl's ultra light daily defence SPF 50. I have been pining after this product but its £31 price tag has made me very reluctant to purchase. Every summer I always end up catching a bit too much sun on my face and applying normal sun screen to your face leaves you feeling tacky and looking greasy which is just horrible. This Soap & Glory SPF 50 moisturiser is supposed to be ultra invisible which makes it the perfect product for summer and at only half the Price of the kiehl's version but currently on offer for only £10! 

Full reviews of these products will be written after a few weeks of testing, I am very much looking forward to introducing them into my daily routine. 

Thank you for reading.

Loulou  





No comments:

Post a Comment