Thursday 6 March 2014

Shopping With Your Eyes.


As I mentioned in my previous post instead of spending way too much whilst on a recent trip to Westfield shopping centre Stratford I and did a ton of window shopping. I could have easily bought all of these things and still might haha, but I thought Id share with you some beautiful things I stumbled across which seem to be very fragrance orientated. 

Firstly I fell head over heels in love with the most perfect spring/summer bag from a
Accessorize. Its soft leather and warm corral colour will brighten up any outfit, its a great statement piece which is great quality. The bag is also a nice medium size which will fit all your necessities including sun glasses, sun cream and a large camera. 

After testing out every single Victoria's Secret fragrances and coming out smelling like a tarts boudoir I narrowed the ones I liked down to two favourites: the 'Passion Struck' body mist and its coordination bath and body range and the Victoria's Secrets 'Bombshell' perfume.

I've already gone into quite a lot of detail about my love of Jo Malone's Blackberry & Bay and also Peony & Blush Suede but what I forgot to mention is their exquisite range of quite pricey candles! I don't think I can see myself justifying spending £40 on a candle but If anyone would like to buy me a present (hint hint!) this 'Sweet Almond and Macaroon' one smells good enough to eat. 

Thank you for reading.

Loulou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment