Thursday 20 March 2014

Mothers Day Gift Bundles.

For my mum and mother-in-law for mother's day I have been putting together little gift bundles and now that they are almost complete I thought I'd share with you whats in them:

The Pamper Hamper:

This one is for my mum and consists of several miniature bath and beauty products creating a sort of pamper gift. As boots were having a 3 for 2 offer I took advantage of that buy getting these luxury miniatures by Soap & Glory and Ted Baker. Body scrub, body lotion and a handy handbag sized body spray are the items that I chose but you could include maybe a Lush bath bomb or face mask or maybe some The Body Shop goodies. I also included the aptly named Essie nail polish 'Sunday Funday' which is a bright coral perfect for summer, how perfect for mothering Sunday. Candles are another great addition to a pamper evening and Yankee Candle do a range of 'Celebration' candles displaying messages such as 'Someone Special' and "Thank you' this one in particular is white chocolate and mint scented. A little token from the boys Is another way of showing appreciation for not only being a great mum but the best grandmother also. These hand painted wooden keepsakes I bought from a local business called Beau Cadeaux check out there Facebook page here as they sell an array of pretty things that can be personalised. Lastly my favourite place to card shop is Paperchase, you can always find something a little bit different and a little bit special in there. To finish this gift off place all the pamper treats in a large Kilner jar and fill any excess space with your choice of chocolates I am planning on purchasing some Lindt by Lindor Strawberries and Cream wrapped chocolates.       
































The Tower Of Treats:

This gift bundle for my mother-in-law revolves around a main object which are these stunning cake tins from dotcomgiftshop.com which are currently on sale for only around a fiver which is an absolute bargain! To make this gift extra special fill each tin with some delicious homemade goodies, Eli and I are going to make a batch of triple chocolate muffins to go in the largest tin, gingerbread to go in the middle one and the top tin will be filled with the same Lindt strawberries and cream chocolates as the pamper hamper. Again the wooden token from the boys Is from Beau Cadeaux (see link above) and the card is from Paperchase.






















Don't forget to check out my 'Mothers Day Gift Guide' which you can find here, for last minute mothers day present inspiration!

Thank you for reading!

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment