Sunday 30 March 2014

Free With Glamour Magazine.

The April issue of Glamour magazine has a pretty good make up freebee! With a choice of either a lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner or lipliner from the brand ModelCo and a magazine cost of only £2 thats not bad value especially if you are a regular magazine buyer anyway. I picked this up for a long car journey I have on Monday and chose the one with the free lip liner has its something I don't have in my make up collection. So heres what I though of this little freebee:



So this is called the Illusion Nude Lipliner by ModelCo which is a 'my lips but better' nude shade. Im so glad that it came in this shade because I can actually see myself getting quite a lot of wear out of it, especially because its a very similar colour and works really well with my favourite nude lip crayon which is a Clinique Chubby Stick in Curviest Caramel. I have been using this product to line and roughly fill in my lips then applying a coat of Curviest Caramel over the top. This not only makes my favourite lip product last a lot longer on the lips but it also gives my lips a very defined edge which you don't usually get with a lip crayon on its own. Here is the comparison of colour and swatches of both the liner and lip crayon. 




This lip liner is quite a universal colour which will work with many different nude lipsticks or even on its own to give an illusion of a fuller natural lip so will make a great addition to any make up bag. It also come with a handy pencil sharpener incorporated into the lid so no need for hunting high and low for a sharpener for when it gets blunt. Overall I am pretty impressed with this product especially as it was a free gift with a retail value of £16!!

Go grab yourself a copy of Glamour and check it our for yourself.

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment