Monday 3 March 2014

Little Spring Things.


One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven

Everywhere I look i see beautiful spring pastels and i definitely need to inject some of these into my wardrobe! Oversized shirts, three quarter length sleeves and thin knit wear are all great for when the sun is starting to shine but there is still a chill in the air. I am in desperate need of a spring coat, something lighter then a winter coat but more covering then a small jacket as we all know how temperamental our British weather is! This pretty mint green swing coat ticks all the boxes and is right at the top of my shopping list. Feminine midi skirts are a great for bridging winter into spring and can also be easily dressed up or down for those office to evening occasions. Im in the market for a nice large handbag for those spring days out where I might want to take my digital SLR. You guys know how bulky they are to carry around and I really like this sophisticated nude offering from New Look. Lastly nothing compliments a spring outfit like some really dainty jewellery and rose gold this the perfect accompaniment to those pastel shades.    

Thanks for reading!

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment