Wednesday 5 March 2014

Making The Most Of The Sun.














When I saw the weather for today I instantly called up my mum and asked if she fancied a trip to the park with me and the boys. We put on light layers not knowing exactly how warm it was going to be, stopped off at the shop for a picnic style lunch of pasta, sandwiches, cocktail sausages and homemade muffins and set off. Its such a beautiful spring day the sun is bright and shining with just a little nip in the air but not enough to make you cold. 

We went for a woodland walk, took Eli into the playground and ate out lunch on a bench in the sun. Its days like this that give me high hopes that spring is actually here to stay and according to the weather forecast maybe it is! Tomorrow is going to be just as nice for mine and my mums shopping trip to london I am very much looking forward to visiting Westfield Stratford and having afternoon tea at Browns. 

And if the good weather lasts there will be many more days out to be planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment