Friday 28 March 2014

Recent Purchases.

I've been on a bit of a spree recently, purely because there was a lot of things I needed that I had run out of. Firstly in a few weeks time I am going to a Sikh wedding of a school friend of Greigs....my initial thought was pure excitement which quickly turned to absolute terror thinking of what I was going to wear and what was appropriate attire to wear to a sikh temple. After a lot of last minute searching I think I have found the most perfect dress which I picked up a few days ago in the Debenhams sale. I knew I wanted something long and not to revealing, so I was looking at maxi length dresses but something nice and colourful and detailed. The dress I bought is by Quiz and it is the most beautiful vibrant blue with the most stunning beaded detailed top. Im just completely in love with it and cant stop trying it on....I even got it in a size 8!! I don't think I've worn a size 8 since being a teenager! Sorry for the awkward photo the dress is so long Its hard to get it all in the picture.



Today I went into town to pick up some eggs and look what I came back with! Finally the Garnier micellar cleansing water which has been sold out everywhere I go....most probably because its supposed to be an exact dupe of the famous Bioderma cleansing water....don't worry I will review it!

I also picked up another Revlon Matt Balm this one is called 'mischievous' I already own 'elusive' but what can I say they are fabulous!!

Also I needed a nail polish to match my dress so I thought I'd try Rimmel lasting finish in Azure which is a beautiful bright blue with hints of turquoise! I've never tried these polishes before so I'm excited to see how long they last, they certainly dry quickly which is a big plus!


Lastly I'd been looking for a leather (or leather look more like) skirt that doesn't break the bank and that doesn't make me look too slapper-esque either haha and finally I found it in the Oasis sale. Knocked down from £40 to only £15 this black faux leather high-waisted pencil skirt looks to classy and is such a versatile piece to add to any wardrobe. I cant wait for it to arrive, I hope it fits well. 

Dont worry guys there are soooo many reviews coming up, I have found some amazing skincare finds that I will share with you all. 

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.



No comments:

Post a Comment