Friday 25 April 2014

Wishlist.





























I've been really sucky at uploading my wish lists every Wednesday partly because there hasn't been many new things that caught my eye recently so I've decided just to unload them as and when rather then ever Wednesday like before. 

Anyway onto what I've been lusting after right now! Firstly I saw this cute navy blazer on one of Tanya Burr's get ready with me videos and loved how it can be thrown on with jeans and a top to smarten up an outfit. I saw these tile print leigh jeans from Topshop on another blog and thought they would be amazing for summer, I've never owned a patterned jean before but I bet they would look great with a floral top and the navy blazer thrown on top.

A new discovery of mine had been the website sheinside.com an affordable overseas company that offers free worldwide shipping! These ripped high wasted shorts are such a great price at only £13 and would make a great wardrobe staple for the warmer months.  

Another new find is the brand Makeup Revolution they are new to Superdrug and are a similar price to MUA they have a range of baked blushes that I'm dying to try and I've heard extremely good things about. They also do pretty good dupes of all the Naked palettes from Urban Decay. 

Home wear always catches my eye especially this wall art of house rules from Next I though it would be perfect for teaching the boys good manors and the occasional reminder for me and Greig also. Lastly this set of cups and saucers from Cath Kidston would look amazingly cute for an afternoon tea with family and friends.....I'm planning on lots of gathering once we are in our new house! 

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment