Friday 25 April 2014

Top 3 favourite Blushes!





























L-R - Benefits Dandelion, TheBalm Cosmetics Hot Mama and Clinique Iced Lotus.

Im very new to experimenting with blush but it has quickly become my new favourite thing! I have so many blushes on my wish list right now but first I thought I'd share with you some of my current favourites from my collection.

Dandelion by Benefit is the most subtle blush that they do and because of my extreamly fair skin tone it works perfect for me. It is quite a matt baby pink blush compared to the other two which is great for an everyday natural look and you don't have to worry about going overboard with this because it layers nicely. If your of a deeper skin tone this would be more of a pink highlight but for pale girls like me it is the most perfect blush colour.

Hot Mama by TheBalm Cosmetics is a vibrant summer coral with gold shimmer undertones it is extremely pigmented and a lovely creamy powder texture. You need only the tiniest amount of this blush so the pan should last for ages and it is a highlighter and blush all in one which leaves your cheeks super glowing. The coral colour is great for summer and would work with most skin tones but a light hand is recommended.

Cliniques blush in Iced Lotus has a slightly more subtle frost rather then a shimmer and is a blue toned pink. This blush is also very pigmented but maybe not quite so much as Hot Mama, I love the packaging of this blush at is comes with a very nice mirror. This was one of the first blushes I owned and is still a firm favourite.

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment