Friday 4 April 2014

Top 10: Lingerie & Nightwear.




























I have to confess when it comes to lingerie and nightwear I tend to go cheep, Primark is always my first stop as I can fill my drawers without braking the bank but the quality is definitely questionable. I find my cheep knickers falling apart after several washes and bras looking misshaped and shabby. I have promised myself that next time I do an underwear shop that I will go for something a little more quality hoping that spending a bit more will lengthen the time it lasts for. 

I feel a little lingerie shop might happen quite soon and have been checking out whats available in several high street stores I also need to pick up some summer nightwear now the weather is getting warmer. I did a little window shopping on websites like....Asos, Topshop, Marks & Spencer and Accesorize and found some beautiful pieces. Topshop had such a great selection of bras I really like the bralet or long line bras I think they are so pretty and would look really nice under sheer tops. Marks & Spencer do a really lovely range called Rosie for Autograph which have some beautiful satin pyjamas and real silk camis in feminine rose prints. Accessorize are also great for nightwear and have a nice selection of cami and short sets which are perfect for summer. If you are willing to spend a bit more then try Boux Avenue for some real luxury or the Elle McPhearson range on ASOS. I am lucky enough to have a Victoria Secret open up very local to me so I am extremely excited to check out what they have to offer as they do not have a UK website but I know their fragrance selection is amazing. 

How much do you spend on underwear? Do you splurge or save? 

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.      

No comments:

Post a Comment