Saturday 5 April 2014

A bargain Face Mask That Will Rival Origins!

                   

The only names I ever here in the blogging world when talking about face masks are Lush and Origins.  The Origins drink me up and clear improvement face masks are always raved about and feature in many beauty bloggers skin care routines but at £22 a pop they are a bit on the pricey side, so when thesundaygirl posted about an Origins dupe I had to check it out.

Now I have not tried either of the Origins masks as they are a little out of my price range but you can read thesundaygirl's comparison here. I though Id tell you what I though about the Clear Skin Black Mineral Mask from Avon. 

I have been using this 1-2 times a week or if I'm having a bit of a breakout as it is a great spot treatment. The mask thick in texture and black in colour and when a thin layer is applied to the skin after 10-15 minutes it dries turning a light grey colour. I've been using this mask after cleansing my skin and the drying sensation of the mask makes you really feel like its sucking all the impurities out with it. The mask itself contains both charcoal extracts and salicylic acid which both help clear up blemished skin and deeply cleanse and improve complexion. After washing off if definitely leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing and I find its an excellent treatment in stopping breakouts before they get too bad. 

I've been loving using this product and its only £5 (but was on offer for £3 when I purchased it) which is a bargain compared to the Origins version! What bargain face masks do you guys recommend?

Thank you for reading!

Loulou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment