Thursday 17 April 2014

Wednesday Wishlist A Day Late!

















One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven. 

Sorry for the delay in this wish list my days have been pretty chaotic recently I don't even know what day of the week it is! Also this wish list might seem a little random party because I'm pretty happy with my make up and beauty stash right now and also not only do we have an impending move but Wesley's first birthday is creeping up on us pretty fast so we have a ton of things to buy and organise! 

Lets start with this dress I have been lusting after for quite some time, perfect for summer BBQ's and garden parties this beautiful dress from Cath Kidston needs to be in my wardrobe!! I am trying to convince myself to buy it so I can wear it to Easter Sunday lunch at my in-laws because I know its something I'll get tons of wear from it all throughout summer.

Next a couple of new releases in the beauty world I am dying to get hold of firstly the new Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipsticks. After reading tons of brilliant reviews I decided I need one of these, I absolutely love a bold red matt lip and these are perfect. Another new release is the raspberry collection from The Body Shop, I love the smell of raspberries and am in need of a new body scrub so this is definitely on my shopping list.  

Another beauty product from The Body Shop which is not new is the Honey Bronzer in Light. I've heard good things about this product it being especially good for those with pale skin aka me! I do not own any bronzers so am eager to try one out....one that doesn't make me look either orange or dirty haha. 

Homeware will feature heavily on my wish lists for the rest of the year until we are all settled in our new home one thing I desperately need is some table mats to protect my new dining room table and I love these heart shaped ones from ebay, they will look perfect on my shabby chic table. Yankee candle have a new coconut scented range of candles I love their sophisticated simple look and the scents coconut and pineapple and coconut and sea air particularly appeal to me! 

Lastly as soon we are going to finally have a garden of our own I couldn't help but check out some wooden play houses for the boys, with a little bit of saving this would make THE BEST joint Christmas present! 

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment