Wednesday 23 April 2014

Get Ready With Me!

So seeing as though I had a little pre wedding party to go to Saturday I thought I'd do a post on what I wore for clothes and make up. You may have already read my post here where I showed you a few new bits of clothing I had bought and constructed them into outfits for certain occasions and gave a sneak peek of what I was going to wear Saturday.

Anyway here is my outfit again....


Dress: Miss Selfridge, Shoes: Primark (old), Bag: TKMax (old), Necklace: New Look, Nail varnish: Tanya Burr Little Duck.

I adore this dress and already cant wait for an occasion to wear it again, it is very flattering and sexy but smart and sophisticated well worth the £39 it cost even though I find thats a little on the pricey side for a dress I know I will definitely be wearing this again!

Now onto the face!
























Face: So after moisturising I primed my face with Benefits Porefessional and then used my L'Oreal True Match foundation in the shade 'Rose Ivory' working it into my skin with the Real Techniques buffing brush. I then use the Benefit Gimme Brow on my eyebrows which I completely forgot to picture here but I brush it through my eyebrows giving them a slightly darker tint and a fuller look. I used my YSL Touch Eclat under my eyes to erase any dark circles and highlight and TheBalm Cosmetics Hot Mama Blush on my cheeks which leaves just the right amount of colour and shimmer. 

Eyes: I primed my eyelids using Urban Decays Primer Potion in 'Sin' again I bloody forgot to put it in the picture! I wanted to go for a grey/brown smokey eye look so decided to use my MUA 'Undress Me Too' palette which is the Urban Decay Naked2 dupe. I started off using the shimmery champagne shade (Bootycall in naked2) all over my lids adding the dark grey/brown shade (Pistol in naked2) into the crease and blending it out using my Zoeva soft definer blending brush. I then lined my top lid with the Eyeko Skinny Mini liquid eyeliner pen and added a coat of Laura Mercier mascara to the top and bottom lashes to separate and give definition then a final coat of Soap and Glory Thick & Fast mascara for length and added volume. Lastly I lined my waterline with the L'Oreal khol pencil in black and smudging it a little with the built in applicator. 

Lips: I wanted to go for a nude lip to go with my dramatic smokey eyes so I went for my all time favourite which is the Model Co nude lipliner to line my lips followed by a generous coating of my most used Clinique Chubby Stick in 'Curviest Caramel'.  




So this was the final look! I was really really please with how I looked and had a fantastic time It was really nice to let loose and dance the night away with the help of a little vodka, it had been a long time since I'd had a night out so it was definitely deserved!  

Oh and just a note the shirt that Greig is wearing is from Next and his jeans are from Burtons.

Thank you for reading.

Loulou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment