Tuesday 29 April 2014

Primark Haul.


For weeks and weeks I have stepped foot into my local Primark thinking 'Where is all their nice new summer stuff??' and every time leaving without buying anything. I hate the transition between seasons they seemed to be still trying to get rid of winter stock when all I wanted was to browse something new and in keeping with the latest summer trends. Finally yesterday a few new things caught my eye....don't get me wrong I'm still not blown away by Primark's range right now especially compared to previous seasons but at least I didn't leave empty handed this time.   

My wardrobe needs a definite injection of summer staples and causal basics but I've been waiting to see what Primark has to offer before spending a little more and shopping at New Look or H&M instead. The first thing that caught my eye were a few casual everyday t-shirts that will look good with jean or shorts once the whether gets warmer. One was a slim fit American style Rolling Stones t-shirt and the other a boxy looser fit leopard print slogan tee, both being ultra comfy and great for relaxing around the house in.



Even though I was on the hunt for summer items I was completely won over by this gorgeous loose knit jumper in the prettiest peach colour. The colour is perfect for spring/summer and who am I kidding even in the hight of summer Britain can still be nippy and this jumper is thin enough to not overheat you. 

Lastly I purchased two dresses one I'm absolutely in love with and the other I do love but not sure it does anything for my figure so may return I'm not quite decided yet. The first one is a summer dress in a pastel aztec pattern with cut out back detailing....this is really my kind of dress and when it gets warm I know I will be living in dresses like this. The second dress is a beautiful floaty tiered dress in a pretty cornflower blue, it would make a great summer party dress as its very elegant. The only thing I am unsure of is because of the way it hangs it doesn't have much shape and I'm not sure I have the perfect figure for it....let me know what you guys think? Shall I keep or return? 


Thank you for reading!

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment