Friday 22 August 2014

What My Wardrobe Needs - The Autumn Edit.

The Simple Cami.....I prefer layering in the colder months as opposed to wearing one thick item of clothing so simple cami tops are great for wearing underneath cardigans. I love these ones from River Island as they have a lovely little extra strap detailing which makes them look a bit more interesting I also think this red wine colour is perfect for Autumn.    

The Boxy Top......I need some plain coloured tops in my wardrobe I have a tendency to always go for prints which are a bit harder to match with other items of clothing. I love both of these boxy tops from Topshop firstly because their plain colour and shape are jazzed up by lovely detailing on the edges of the sleeves and seam. I like this shape of top because I find they look really nice with a pencil skirt or high-waisted jeans.     

The Printed Cami.....You've got to love a bit of animal print in the Autumn and this leopard print Topshop cami makes such a statement and would look lovely with a pair of jeans or a basic pencil skirt.  

The Autumn Dress.....Dresses, tights and boots are an Autumn staple for me and I am loving all the darker floral patterns especially these dresses from Zara and Topshop but you also cant go wrong with a bit of monochrome and this shift dress from River Island is stunning and I love the leather detailing.       

The Casual Shirt.....Shirts can be very comfortable and easy to wear in the Autumn as they are so versatile, I adore this lightning bold print one from Topshop it would look great with a colourful jumper thrown over the top.




























The Oversized Sweatshirt....For when you want to be extra comfy, the ultimate item of clothing for lounging around in when its cold. This one from Zara comes in the most beautiful powder blue colour.

The Leather Jacket....Is an item that has been missing from my wardrobe for years and a staple that everyone needs. Faux leather is much more affordable and this collarless one from Topshop will only set you back around £50.

The Leather Shorts....I wanted a pair of brown leather shorts last year but unsuccessful in my search for them. This year H&M have a pair which are very affordable, I like them because they can be dressed up or down.

The Platform Shoe.....I think this style of shoe looks so cute with dresses or skirts, halfway between a shoe and a boot they give you a little hight without aching your feet, you can find these ones in New Look.

The Cigaret Pant.....These are the most comfortable fit of trousers and I love them in bright bold prints, these ones from Zara are amazing I can't wait to get hold of these.

The pencil Skirt.....I am a bit pencil skirt obsessed especially printed ones and this leopard print skirt from H&M is the most perfect Autumnal colours and a great way of adding pattern to an outfit.   

The Black Jeans.....Are another staple that everyone should have....and I don't!! I really like these biker look ones with zip detailing from Topshop they would look great tucked into some black boots.

The Blanket Scarf.....A scarf so huge you could use it as a blanket, these are definitely needed when winter comes rolling in, this one from River island is monochrome aztec print which will go with almost every outfit!

The Slip On Sneakers.....Another trend I have seemed to have missed so far, they look really comfy and I love this snake skin print pair from H&M.   

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.




No comments:

Post a Comment