Friday 29 August 2014

Nspa Shower Scrub review.


























This is not the first product I've tried from the Nspa range, I absolutely love their Illuminating Beauty Serum and often brows their products whilst in Asda. Recently I picked up these two Nspa shower scrubs after running out of my Body Shop one, what lured me in was the 2 for £4 offer which you could mix and match products from their bath and body range including body butters and shower gels. Individually the scrubs were £3 each so it seemed silly to only buy one and because I only really needed the scrub plus I couldn't choose between all the yummy smelling fragrances I ended up getting both the Honey and Coconut scrubs.

Like I said the scents were delicious smelling and had a really great variety too with many others to choose from. I really like the packaging of these and much prefer a scrub in a tube opposed to a tub as fiddling around screwing a lid on and off whilst trying not to get water in the product when in the shower is just hassle....Take note Body Shop!

I have used these several times now and I have to say I am very impressed with them, they are a very gentle body exfoliant with very small and sparse scrub particles much like the Body Shop Blueberry Scrub-gelee I had just finished. Unlike the body shop scrub this exfoliant is suspended in a thick creamy body wash that actually lathers slightly when scrubbing which reminds me a lot of Soap & Glory Scrub Of Your Life. I believe its more of a body wash come scrub all in one which is always really handy and because it lathers up it feels very luxurious on the skin which is really surprising for such a reasonable price tag!  

Over all it did they job, smelled great, left my skin feeling soft and great value for money, I also really like the fact you can buy complimenting body butters and shower gels in the same fragrance if you wish. I will definitely be trying more from this range sometime soon.

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.


No comments:

Post a Comment