Friday 8 August 2014

Weekly Wishlist!






























Like usual my wish list has been building up again so I thought Id share a few things that have tickled my fancy so to speak! 

This weeks wish list is a bit of a mix of home-ware, beauty and general bits and bobs....the first being this beautiful geometric wallpaper from John Lewis that would be absolutely perfect for Eli's bedroom. Taking of Eli's new bedroom and going with the yellow blue and grey theme I really like this yellow hanging clothes rail from mothercare which is part of the Baby K by Myleene Klass range. Another accessory that I think would be perfect for an modern children's room is this poster that states 'Magic Is Something You Make'...what a lovely sentiment to remind your children of as they grow. 

On to beauty I have heard wonderful things about the whole Bumble and Bumble range and I would really like to try their 'Invisible Oil' travel set as it is a little more affordable buying the miniatures, in particular the hair primer is supposed to be wonderful. Another hair care item is 'The Wet Brush', I am terrible for brushing my hair when wet even though I know its damaging so I think i really need this brush which minimises damage whilst being wicked at detangling. Recently I was given a sample of Clinique CC cream (Full review to come!), I had always written this product off for most probably being too dark/orange for my ridiculously pale skin....well I was wrong and I may have finally found that perfect light weight base I've been searching for.

Lastly that fact that I am moving to a village in the mist of lots country side is enough of a reason to finally treat myself to a pair of Hunter wellies right? Dog walking in the winter can get muddy so I really want to get these incredibly chic looking Hunters, I'm pretty sure I will get tons of use out of them!   

Thank you for reading probably my most random wish list to date! 

LouLou. 


No comments:

Post a Comment