Wednesday 27 August 2014

Second Star To The Right And Straight On Till Morning.

I love typographic wall art, inspirational quotes or words of wisdom, most probably because I did a degree in graphic design and when we move I plan to cover our new walls with such pictures. Recently I stumbled upon the cutest Esty store selling lovely typographic art and what caught my eye in particular were these three amazing quotes from our families favourite film Peter Pan by JM Barrie.

Not only are these quotes so appropriate and great little reminders to have around the house by what an amazing tribute to the recently deceased Robin Williams who's films filled our childhood with laughter. Hook will always be a firm family favourite so these are so fitting to have on our walls. 

You can find these beautiful prints here

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.     

No comments:

Post a Comment