Sunday 11 May 2014

The Budget Summer Wardrobe Must Have - The Denim Jacket


Everybody knows with British weather being so unpredictable a light jacket is always essential even in the middle of summer. The denim jacket has become some what of a summer wardrobe essential, it looks great thrown over a dress when it gets a little chilly, with shorts or for those who can pull off the double denim look...you are braver then I am! 

I have been on the search for the perfect denim jacket for a while now and never nearly purchased this New Look number for £27.99 a few weeks ago but decided to hold out for a while and boy I am so glad I did. 

On A recently trip to Primark something caught my eye, in the corner displayed with some union jack sunglasses and white T-shirts was a denim jacket that looked exactly like the one a nearly purchased from New Look. A classic cropped washed denim jacket the kind that will go with absolutely everything and the best part it was only £12!! Thats £15 less and looks exactly the same as the one from New Look. 

I think this has got to be the best bargain find so far this season, Primark I applaud you! I'm sure you will see plenty 'outfit of the day' posts from me incorporating this item....or I might dedicate a whole post on styling with a denim jacket, what do you guys think? 

Thank you for reading.

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment