Sunday 11 May 2014

Recent Purchases: Paperchase, Primark, Superdrug.



























So I kinda did a little shopping this week and most of it was a bit spontaneous! My first purchases were a small Paperchase stationary haul as I am starting to study fiction writing in preparation for planning to write my first novel. I needed a good quality book for note taking, an exercise book to eventually start building up character bibles and planning my plot structure and some labels and sticky notes to organise and code my research.

Next I popped into my local Primark not really looking for anything in particular or planning on buying anything....then I discovered two items I couldn't walk out without purchasing and I already can tell they will be firm summer staples in my wardrobe. Im not going to say too much about them because I want to do an outfit post soon in which they will make an appearance.

Lastly whilst on the hunt for the new lighter shade release of my favourite foundation by Rimmel I sort of got lured into their 3 for 2 and ending up getting a new concealer, eyeliner and bronzer! I am very excited to test out this MUA Bronzed Perfection bronzer I will do a review once I have had a chance to give it go, this the first ever bronzer I have ever bought so well will see how it stand up against my ridiculously pale skin and pray I don't look like an oompa loompa!

Keep your eye out for reviews of my recent purchases coming soon!

Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment