Tuesday 20 May 2014

Face Of The Month.

This month I seem to have a go to look when it comes to make up, usually I try shake things up to get the most use out of my make up collection but this month I seem to be favouring this combination of products in particular so I thought I'd share it with you.

So for base I have been using my new Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 'Light Porcelain' I have raved about this foundation so much but in all it leaves me with the most perfect fresh and natural looking dewy finish which is perfect for the warmer months. A lot of the time if I'm having a good skin day or am just spending the day indoors I skip using foundation and just use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer buffing it in around my eyes and nose.

I'm loving the glowy bronzed look at the moment especially now I have found this beautiful bronzer by MUA, even though I am so pale this bronzer doesn't look out of place on my skin. I use a fluffy brush to buff a little of the colour into the hollows of my cheeks, around my jaw line and temples giving a little contour and colour to my face.

On the apples of my cheeks I've still been loving TheBalm Cosmetics Hot Mama blush, its a fantastic coral colour with gold undertones that gives the perfect hint of pink and shimmer to my cheeks....like a highlight and blush all in one. For brows the only brow product I have ever owned and will ever use, Benefits Gimme Brow is quick and easy giving my brows a tint and a whole lot more volume!

On my eyes I have been using a simple sweep of Alima Pure luminous shimmer eyeshadow pigment in 'Chai' which is a nude/light brown colour that gives a great natural yet understated look, followed by lashings of my two favourite mascaras by Laura Mercier and Soap & Glory.  

I've ditched the black eyeliner altogether in favour of just filling in my water line with Rimmel Scandaleyes nude liner which makes my eyes look so much bigger and wider and again very natural. And lastly you cant go wrong with a Clinique Chubby Stick for a sheer hint of my lips but better colour, they are easy to wear and feel so moisturising on the lips my favourite this month being 'Super Strawberry'.  

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.         


No comments:

Post a Comment