Tuesday 25 November 2014

Wedwoods - Rustic Wooden Gifts and Table Settings.


Since giving up my job this year to look after my two little boys full time I have wanted to find a way to work at home but found it difficult to find something that caught my interest and that I was passionate about.....But that has suddenly changed. 

I would like to introduce to you Wedwoods my own little online shop! We supply and sell handcrafted rustic wooden gifts and table setting for your home or for weddings. Our wood is 100% recycled from my partners tree surgery business and is all cut and crafted by hand in a small village in Kent. I am so excited to finally have a few pieces finished and ready for sale but most of our items will be made to order so heres a little preview:



Currently we have for sale these beautiful rustic silver birch log slices with a rare spalted pattern which makes them ridiculously pretty. The log slices are lightly sanded to smoothen but remain otherwise natural to give that desired rustic woodland feel. These log slices make perfect table centre pieces for in your home or for a wedding especially over the festive period and can be used to display cakes, flowers, candles and even can be used as place mats. Here are a few examples:  




































































































We working on a whole rustic wedding range including table numbers, place names and notice boards and wedding favours and well as a gift range including candle holders, christmas ornaments and personalised wooden plaques....all of which will be available within the next coming weeks.

I absolutely love working with such a beautiful material and the fact that it is being recycled is such as added bonus. Interested in a piece for around your home? For someone as a Gift? Or a selection for a wedding? Please take a look at my Facebook page here for more information, drop me a message or like and share with your friends I would be more then grateful.

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves presenting Wedwoods.

1 comment:

  1. Really wooden gifts are perfect choice for anniversary, wedding, birthday and any occasion. It is unique gifts for friends. Today wooden gifts industry is growing very fast. Wooden handcrafts man get better profit from wooden handmade products.

    ReplyDelete