Tuesday 4 November 2014

L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim....There Is Hope For Me Yet!



























I am shockingly rubbish at eyeliner to the point where it just scares me.....it ends up uneven, wayyyy too thick and don't even get me started on my thousands of failed attempts at a cat flick! I have tried all sorts too gel liner, liquid liner and several different felt tips and I genuinely think this is the best and easiest for a noob like me that I have tried so far.

The L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim has a long thin and quite flexible nib which makes creating a very fine line super easy. The nib is very wet and projects the perfect amount of product which gives you a lovely dark black line without having to go over it. It lasts very well and you do not get any transfer on to the eyelids....I may even attempt a cat flick It gives me hope I may finally get it right!

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.    

No comments:

Post a Comment