Tuesday 11 November 2014

Rustic Table Setting.





Recently me and my partner supplied log slices for table settings and centre pieces for a wedding and it has inspired me to get a bit creative with the abundance of wood we have access too. It is amazing how beautiful wood can be and how many simple uses it has, I love the natural rustic look and have decided to use the log slices as place mats for our christmas table decoration. The wood mixed with a red table cloth, hessian, copper accents and candles gives a natural yet festive touch to the table. This is my current table layout using a simple printed table runner and some left over pumpkins displayed in the centre of the table it looks so autumnal and homely.

Watch this space as you may see a few of my own rustic creations including clocks and candle holders.

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.    

No comments:

Post a Comment