Wednesday 12 November 2014

Wednesday Wish List.





























One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight. 

This time of year I am constantly torn between having a heck of a lot of Christmas presents to buy and wanting to by myself all the lovely things I see, so instead I make a hell of a lot of wish lists and gift guides in the hope it will inspire others and curb my cravings to buy them all for myself. 

All these items on todays 'Wednesday Wish List' would make great gifts for any ladies in your life be it a sister, mother, close friend or colleague.....there is something for everyone. 

The show-stoppers on this list are most defiantly the beautifully stylish and sophisticated Olivia Burton watch and the Illamasqua Mutlti Facet Face Palette both of which I cant stop drooling over!

When its a bit of winter pampering is in order how nice would it be to wrap yourself up in this cosy Topshop dressing gown, pour yourself a cuppa tea in this monogrammed mug from Marks & Spencer and treat your skin using this set of Origins mini's from Debenhams.....What a perfect night in!

Talking homeware which I am kind of obsessed by at the moment.... this Parisian Lamp would make a perfect beside light and would go beautifully in my bedroom and its such a bargain at only £16.99 from The Range. Anything copper is so trendy right now and these copper freestanding letters from Oliver Bonas are a great way of introducing a bit of that trend into your home.

Lastly I have been wanting a Ted Baker purse for so long and one day I will treat myself to one, this brown leather one is a little more sophisticated then their usual offerings which has made me want it even more! 

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.          

No comments:

Post a Comment