Tuesday 4 November 2014

October Favourites.

This maybe a few days late but I was determined to get this post up as I think I may have missed last months favourites due to our house move so this has been well overdue! 

So lets get straight into it.....I seem to have quite a lot of make up favourites this month and no skincare what so ever! Thats mainly because my skincare collection is looking a bit sparse right now, my routine has been less then good recently and I am in dire need to restock my stash. 

My first favourite has been this Naked 2 Basics eyeshadow palette I have been wearing it non stop all month! I love the mid toned neutral matt colours which make great everyday shades, they create a subtle but really sophisticated eye look and my most used have been Stark, Frisk and Cover.

The next product is quite a recent purchase but I am already in love....its a Christmas gift set by Benefit called Cheeky Sweet Spot Box o Blushes.....and it is just that a box of their best selling blushers! Not only is this amazing value for money but it also is a great way to try out lots of different shades giving your blush-stash a boost of variety! You can see my full review here.


I have been very impressed with the new Barry M Showgirl Extra Lengthening Mascara it gives such a pretty natural look to your lashes whilst adding length a great day to day product for those like me who prefer a more subtle look.

I have had a bit of a Autumn lip obsession right now which resulted in a haul of lip products and these two have been my favourites so far. The Maybelline Colour Drama Velvet Lip Pencil in 'Light It Up' is the most perfect pillar box bold red lip, its so easy to use the colour is spot on and it lasts for hours....what more could you want. Another new lip launch is the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Velvets, a liquid lipsick of sorts which can be a little messy but the result is worth it and this beautiful autumnal plum colour called 'Meteoric Matte' is just perfect. 

















































Other favourite this month include my little display of pumpkins we picked at a local farm that have taken pride of place on my dining room table, it really gives a lovely autumn harvest feel to the home. Another favourite is our home itself, we have been in for nearly 4 weeks and I just love how the decor is coming together all our furnishings and accessories make the house look so homely. Snuggling up on the sofa under a blanket, candles lit, cup of tea and Netflix on = the perfect evening, and recently we have really god into watching American Horror Story and watched the whole first season over halloween....I cant wait to start on series 2!

What are your October favourites?

LouLouLoves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment