Friday 7 November 2014

Homeware Wish List.



























You may notice a theme in my home-ware wish list, I can currently crushing over the industrial rustic trend especially for the living areas. Unfinished wood, copper and metal accessories add great texture to a room and these are a few of my favourites right now. 

A few of my favourite pieces are the wire post wrack which I found on ebay which I am in desperate need for to keep the dreaded bills organised! Also this stag head from Wilkinsons is an absolute bargain at only £8 and would make a great decoration for Christmas or all year round. Lastly this copper framed mirror with shelf from next would look perfect in my bathroom and I absolutely love the shape with its rounded corners. 

What do you think of this trend? Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment