Tuesday 21 October 2014

Updating Eli's wardrobe.


Slowly over the last few months I have been updating Eli's wardrobe ready for the colder months. He has several pieces from Next and Zara coming for his birthday which is just a few days away but I thought I'd share with you some extra bits and bargains I have been accumulating. 

Lets start with Ebay bargains.....This Next jumper only cost me £3 on Ebay and is perfect for Winter and these converse only cost me £2.50!! It aways pays to buy second had If you can hunt down items in great condition you can save yourself a lot of money.

I've been looking for some winter boots for Eli especially for wet weather and found this fantastic pair in Asda for only £10. 

Lastly I had a couple of Autumn/Winter bow ties made by the lovely Charming Arthur....I love the denim monogrammed one so much, he will definitely be wearing it on his third birthday.    

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.    

No comments:

Post a Comment