Thursday 23 October 2014

H&M Kids Haul.





























As I may have mentioned Wesley is in the middle of a huge growth spurt, and its about time! He is such a skinny little boy who up until recently was still in his 6-9 month clothes, I don't think I've updated his wardrobe in about a year.

So a Wesley sized haul has been well overdue and my first port of call was H&M. For Wesley's size H&M are stylish and great value for money with some trousers only being £5.99! I got a bit carried away buying jumpers because they were all so lovely. The cable knit jumper is such a classic staple that is great for keeping warm in the winter and I love the mustard coloured knit ware as the colour really suits Wesley's red hair. I couldn't resist the tweed trousers with braces he is going to look so handsome in those, as well as a pair of mustard twill trousers and black skinny jeans which I thought looked great with the jumpers that were also in my basket.

I also had a quick look at Eli's size but I'm never usually that impressed, its never as good as the younger boys fashion for some reason! But this time I did spot this bargain buy of a maroon coloured body warmer for only £5.99 this is perfect for the preschool run thrown over a thick jumper.

Keep your eyes peeled for a couple more kids clothes hauls coming soon!

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.

No comments:

Post a Comment