Saturday 25 October 2014

Barry M Showgirl Extra Lengthening Mascara.


























I popped into Boots to check out the new Barry M Autumn/Winter nail collection and they were doing an offer where if you spent over £7 you got a free tube of their new mascara. Now I would never think to try a Barry M mascara I usually head over to either L'Oreal or Maybelline but as it was a freebie I was quite excited to see how it would compare.

Now firstly I am very very impressed with the packaging! It looks and feels a lot more high end then drugstore, the metal tube is weighty and feels really nice to hold. Now there were two options 'Extra Volume' or 'Extra Lengthening' and as I like a more natural look I went for extra length.


It comes with a plastic bristled brush which is not something I would usually go for, there are lots of very fine bristles that are very close together this captures and applies product to every little eyelash. After two coats of this mascara I was very impressed with the outcome, it produced very natural fluttery lashes with good length and no clumps in sight. The brush is also really great for using on your bottom lashes also capturing all the fine hairs without leaving a mess under the eye. 

The only downside I would say is that it can smudge a little if you rub your eyes but not bad for the price tag! You can pick this up from any Barry M counter for only £4.99.

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.    

No comments:

Post a Comment