Thursday 30 October 2014

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara.





This mascara was actually a freebie when you spend over £10 Rimmel products....I seem to keep getting free mascaras recently! Again mascara isn't something that ever wows me or I find exciting to purchase, I don't often shop around but ones I have liked and bought previously are several different offerings from Clinique, Soap & Glory and not forgetting Benefits infamous They're Real mascara. 

The Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara comes with a nice slim plastic bristle brush but what you can instantly notice is the head is  very flexible in comparison to other mascaras. Now I'm not sure what effect this has but it grips the lashes well and adds good length although is slightly prone to clumping and not as natural looking as the Barry M Showgirl mascara I reviewed here

This mascara claims to have growth complex and fibres supposedly to encourage lash growth now Im very dubious to what extent that actually has noticeable effect but overall a nice mascara which gives quite a dramatic look. 

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment