Thursday 23 October 2014

Outfit Of The Day.

Whilst I haven't been blogging over our house move I have still been posting on Instagram daily and whilst MIA I had a little Primark haul so thought I'd share with you some of my outfit of the day posts.

My two favourite Primark purchases were both dresses in a tartan pattern, one being a comfy smock dress with 3/4 length sleeves and the other a fitted school girl-esk dress with a peter pan collar.....obviously I had to get both! They both fit like a glove and are perfect for winter worn with tights and boots. 

I am also still loving the burn out distressed T-shirts from Primark paired with my leopard print skirt from H&M....this skirt has been one of my favourite picks this season so far, I have had tons of wear out of it already. 

Lastly a face of the day, what I have been reaching for most is my new Naked 2 Basics palette and Maybelline Colour Drama Velvet Lip pencils....reviews for both of these to come! 

Thank you for reading. 

LouLouLoves.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment